Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just trying to figure this out

It looks good. Im glad youve put alot of time into it! It pays off to do your research.

Yes it does most certainly. I try to make sure I have everything set and ready to go before jumping into anything especially something like this. Have you done diesel before?

I havent, but I have heard many a time that you need to be prepared for it. I think you will be.

I've been drinking a lot of booze though lately thats another reason why i want to get myself back into the game 100% all natty so I can get myself clean for a bit to were I can run 4 weeks of dies. without any booze at all of course. lol

Yes it does most certainly. I try to make sure I have everything set and ready to go before jumping into anything especially something like this. Have you done diesel before?
I have, My first cycle. Stuff will really put some size on you. Strength went through the rough too:evil::evil:. Just make sure you're eating enough. You should post some before and after pics, you don't see a lot of diesal 2.0 logs. Very underated product

I have, My first cycle. Stuff will really put some size on you. Strength went through the rough too:evil::evil:. Just make sure you're eating enough. You should post some before and after pics, you don't see a lot of diesal 2.0 logs. Very underated product

Yea absolutely bro, I will try and make sure I do that for you guys, because I too myself have tried looking for good solid diesel 2.0 logs and could never really find them before I said hell with it and said I going with dies 2.0. This is kinda a funky question but how long you think I shoudl'nt drink any alcohol at all before I start the cycle? I am going to start taking my N2Guard a few days before I start the cycle as well. Thanks.

Top Bottom