Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just taking protein powder all day

MTrishna

if I were to just drink protein powders all day, lets say have 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner what do you think would happen? Would I grow more muscle this way or would it result in negative consequences.

Not looking to pick a fight just looking for an honest answer

my honest answer is your gut health would deteriorate and it would be extremely counter productive

over the long term you would be lacking crucial vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants from fruits and veggies. and depending on the protein powder you would not have crucial fat intake necessary for heart health and joints

if I were to just drink protein powders all day, lets say have 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner what do you think would happen? Would I grow more muscle this way or would it result in negative consequences.

i take 3 protein shakes per day no problem and i support guys drinking a lot of protein as long as you train

if you train hard you need protein so hit it hard

It's silly. If it worked astronauts would do it

You would likely have explosive diarrhea, lol. Definitely not a good idea. You would be getting no fruits or veggies, no nutrients really at all. That would lead to very poor health.

Top Bottom