Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just ordered

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
My first order of need2 products. N2kts apple flavor and some whey2buildmuscle for me and the wife. Also ordered a sample pack of n2burn n2slin and gear So excited to try it out as I hear his stuff is absolutely amazing!!!

Bro you won't be disappointed. I love the green apple n2kts. Wheytobuild is the only protein I use. Good choices.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Went with chocolate fudge (wife's choice). I want the chocolate peanut butter next time round.

cool its always a great feeling placing your first order and being exciting to try out new stuff.I'm sure your both enjoy the products.

Glad I saw this...I'm almost out of NKTS and need a couple more bottles of GEAR myslf. I like the Grape NKTS myseff. Once you use these products theres no replacement.

Update: so it is Saturday a week after I placed my order and I just received my order. I know sharron explained the reason for the delay but still a bit frustrating. I open my order to find some of it incorrect. My main order of ntkts and wheytobuildmuscle is correct but my order of samples is a bit off. I received a bag that says burn (I am assuming/hoping this is the n2burn I asked for and not forged burner (these are orange/red pills)). I received the n2slin which was part of my order so that's good. I asked for gear and got creatine instead (never notified if they couldn't provide a sample of that and wasn't asked if I wanted to try something else), so a bit disappointed with that. Sharron informed me they were giving me a better bar (I think that's what I is called) as a means of apology for the mess up for the order and I found a bag of cake batter (I am assuming the protein wheytobuildmuscle) and I got to say I was looking forward to the bar since everyone here raves about them.

All said and done I have to say my first experience with needtoo hasn't been the greatest. Rather frustrated this go around and hope this never happens again because situations like this are what make me not go back to businesses regardless of the product. I sure hope his products are the shit because after going through this debacle I would hate to see them not perform up to their hype.

Overall, not the happiest camper, but will have to see what happens going forward.

Update: so it is Saturday a week after I placed my order and I just received my order. I know sharron explained the reason for the delay but still a bit frustrating. I open my order to find some of it incorrect. My main order of ntkts and wheytobuildmuscle is correct but my order of samples is a bit off. I received a bag that says burn (I am assuming/hoping this is the n2burn I asked for and not forged burner (these are orange/red pills)). I received the n2slin which was part of my order so that's good. I asked for gear and got creatine instead (never notified if they couldn't provide a sample of that and wasn't asked if I wanted to try something else), so a bit disappointed with that. Sharron informed me they were giving me a better bar (I think that's what I is called) as a means of apology for the mess up for the order and I found a bag of cake batter (I am assuming the protein wheytobuildmuscle) and I got to say I was looking forward to the bar since everyone here raves about them.

All said and done I have to say my first experience with needtoo hasn't been the greatest. Rather frustrated this go around and hope this never happens again because situations like this are what make me not go back to businesses regardless of the product. I sure hope his products are the shit because after going through this debacle I would hate to see them not perform up to their hype.

Overall, not the happiest camper, but will have to see what happens going forward.

I'd just like to add my two cents in for whatever it's worth (probably nothing lol) but a sample of GEAR is pretty moot. That's a product that provides results overtime in my opinion. I mean I know that doesn't change the fact you asked for it or whatever, but I'd like to throw out that you're not missing out on much by not getting a single serving of GEAR.

Message needto if you feel unsatisfied because he will bend over backwards for you to make you happy. It happens it's a business just like any other. Just communicate which you're doing. Don't get aggravated because it's a good place to do business with.

Top Bottom