Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just ordered

Im always perplexed at how a customer reacts to a hickup...most of the time a simple "hey this is my issue and here are the details" is the only thing needed. most companies will go out of their way to make it right...they really want to
If your new kidney shows up late...i get it...for other things not so life critical..communication and patience usually works every time

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

No dude, protein was right. The only prob I had was the samples and I think that is due to I didn't know they weren't on the list of available samples. I know you are busy so no worries my man.

To late>>> Already shipped out bro lmao. Its all good I know you sis not mean any harm man just expressing what happen. Glad we got it all taken care of though and be sure to give me some good feed back on them free products if you get the time.

I found a bag of cake batter (I am assuming the protein wheytobuildmuscle) and I got to say I was looking forward to the bar since everyone here raves about them. [/QUOTE said:
What do you think about the Cake Batter? I have to say it's my personal favorite.....I have to hide it from my three year old. She's been known to eat it with scooper right out of the bag......I have to make her her own drink when I have one.

To late>>> Already shipped out bro lmao. Its all good I know you sis not mean any harm man just expressing what happen. Glad we got it all taken care of though and be sure to give me some good feed back on them free products if you get the time.

Nate,
Can't express in words the gratitude I feel and shear amazement of the customer service you provide. I will always find time to give you the positive feedback you more than deserve.

What do you think about the Cake Batter? I have to say it's my personal favorite.....I have to hide it from my three year old. She's been known to eat it with scooper right out of the bag......I have to make her her own drink when I have one.

Haven't tried it yet, planning on trying it for post workout shake today after shoulders. Will update.

And as for the protein guys I got 2 new favs.
Rocky rode and Peanut butter crunch OMG .. Banana is awesome because you can mix it with almost every other flavor.

Looking forward to ordering the PB Crunch in the future as I am a PB Junkie! lol :D

Top Bottom