Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just one more question

110%

i know i have asked alot of questions about creatine consumption but i have just one more because i am confused. on the back of creatine monohydrate bottles the directions say to just mix it in water (no carb drink or nething) i dont know why. so i was wondering if it is ok to mix 5g in water and then for my carbs eat a yogurt which has about 40 carbs. are yogurt's carbs simple and does it have a low acidity. i know about dextrose and all that stuff i just wanna know if this will work. thank u

the whole reason for consuming carbs with creatine is to induce the production of insulin within the body. they suggest that because "they" say due to the spike in insulin levels, creatine would then have a better chance of infiltrating the muscle fibers. I can't say for sure if consuming yogurt would help since your looking at consuming a product with simple sugar compared to a product with dextrose. All you can do is try it and see how your body does. Its all trial and error.

Top Bottom