Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just like to know is this a good site to get legit quality products and up to standards no fake stuff mixed in between

Michael111111

Michael111111/ like to know is this a good site musclechemistry to get good quality legit quality products as I can place my order with them and get everything I want( apart from one thing) it's handy to get it all at once so appreciate if someone let me no is it a good source they seem to be apart of ANABOLIC STEROIDS BY MESO-RX forum site seem to be linked in some way or maybe just a sponsor of that forum anyway like to know about them product supplier not that I am having trouble with that forum can log in no prob can't reply to anything it says on the homepage waiting on confirmation email but I never got one so how can I confirm it if anybody know a contact address that I can send them a message so I can participate in the forum/ thing missing which is AAS and I was going to order that from another site https://www.roidmass.com is it a good place to get good legit quality product from consuming let me know about that supplier as well how do you know who's good and who's not who's in it to scam you and who's not in it to scam you are suppliers you are dedicated two the sport and supply people with good products underneath is the address of the first site the second site so I'd be grateful to hear back information about these sites it be gratefully appreciated

If you want to check out a source, then I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

If you are looking for a source of steroids, head on over to elitefitness.com's sister website evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

There are a lot of really good sources to pick from.

Sorry but my message was not supposed to go to this forum I don't know how it did but I thank you all for your feedback really just want to know was muscle chemistry a good site I was hoping someone out there had done business with them in the past and could give me feedback but anyway it wasn't supposed to go to elite Fitness was supposed to go to the sister site it was my mistake I thought I was in that part of the site when I posted this but now I know I wasn't so sorry guys for the misunderstanding

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom