Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just finishing my bottle of phytoserms and i think my balls are bigger than normal??

die faster

is this possible? i never heard of your balls actually growing. yeah they were smaller from my cycle, which im just finishing pct now but now i think they bounced back bigger than before. even veiny! i never saw this many veins on my sack before.

also getting an extra amount of random boners. im also on unleashed post cycle and forma :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Re: just finishing my bottle of phytoserms and i think my balls are bigger than norma

nice man hows the androseries and which one are you running?

Re: just finishing my bottle of phytoserms and i think my balls are bigger than norma

is this possible? i never heard of your balls actually growing. yeah they were smaller from my cycle, which im just finishing pct now but now i think they bounced back bigger than before. even veiny! i never saw this many veins on my sack before.

also getting an extra amount of random boners. im also on unleashed post cycle and forma :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL..I am not sure on the big nutz but I can assure you the product increases endogenous test production, will bump up sex drive, and assist recovery.

LOL glad you enjoyed phyto

nice man hows the androseries and which one are you running?

Androlean with hard, but my son accidentally got into my book bag, and spilled the androhard out, so had to run lean solo, which isn't a bad thing. I feel more agressive then ever and can def tell definition in my arms and legs.

Yeah! PhytoSerms is a great product and Bulbine an amazing compound!

What's the best way to take phytoserms? Do most stick with label instr or up the dose?

What's the best way to take phytoserms? Do most stick with label instr or up the dose?

Stick to the label instr of PhytoSerms. Bulbine Natalensis follows something called an “inverted-U” dose response curve. Imagine the letter “U,” but imagine it upside down. That’s how the dose response of this herb would appear on paper. If you take a certain amount, it raises testosterone – to a point. Once you hit the peak dose, the more you take, the lower your testosterone will go.

I think Hcgen does this aswell :)

as far as fuller testicles go, that doesnt really surprise me one bit. i notice a lot of positive side effects in the junk from both hcgenerate and phytoserms347. my girl always knows when im on something like that because my seminal volume and thickness goes through the roof. tell me you dont bust crazy nuts on that stuff!

Top Bottom