Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just bought some Valerian Root for my anxiety problems

cypionate

the pills are 410mg's and it says take one pill with a meal twice a day. im 240lbs or so... do u think i should try 2 pills twice a day? i couldn't find much on dosages when i searched for valerian root.

yeah, take 2 or 3. Those things are weak. I only take them before bed and that's only when I don't have any valiums handy to help me sleep.

im gonna go to the doc monday probably.. tell them im having anxiety problems, nervous all the time, just feel really weird and out of it, and having problems sleeping at night. maybe they can prescribe me something. these pills seem to make me relaxed enough to fall asleep but i dunno how long they will last.. i slept for 2 hours then my alarm clock woke me up cuz i went to go workout.

Kava Kava, Passion Flower, Skullcap, Oat Straw, St Johns Wort, Lavender, and Siberian Ginseng will alleviate your stress probs. Valerian is for sleep aid. Look for Tieraona's Herbals, 112 Hermosa Dr.SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108

Top Bottom