Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jokerswild Need2slin Log!

I don't really see the point in running this during your cycle. How will you possibly know if the N2S is doing anything since you're already on AAS? Why not wait til after your done to use it so you can actually assess if it works or not?

To me, running need2slin while on cycle seems like the best possible time to use it, gains will be optimal with so much protein synthesis with the AAS and with the need2slin cramming my muscles full I see it as a win/win.....

Holy mother of all pumps and fauking energy like a mad man! I took 2 caps with 150g of carbs (oatmeal and skim milk) an hour before my workout, this shits awesome..

4x8 T-bar rows
4x8 weighted pull ups
3x8 lawnmower pulls
4x6 deadlifts
3x10 hammer curls
3x8 preacher curls

There was a period of about 3 hours today I didn't even feel human,no lethargy, endurance out the ass, and the weights felt very light, I'm up 3 lbs since starting Need2slin also:chomp:

Shoulders again today, i'm staying with 100-150g of carbs and 2 need2slins preworkout, its working really good for me, here was today's workout:

4x8 Arnold presses
4x8 lateral raises
3x8 reverse pec deck
4x8 upright rows
4x10 shrugs

I must say I was in enough pain to cry after I got finished with my shrugs, the pumps are almost unbearable, tomorrow is my last day of dbol so hopefully I should start shedding some water soon.....

Yesterday was chest tri's,still getting stonger, finished with the dbol, will be running proviron @50mg ED from here on out,

Flat bench 4x8
incline bench dumbells 4x8
cable flys 3x10
weighted dips 4x8
close grip presses 3x10
skull crushers 4x8

I'm taking today off....

Today was supposed to be a rest day but I couldn't stay away from the gym, I blasted through back and bi's:

t-bar rows 4x8
weighted narrow grip pull-ups 4x8
deadlift 4x5
lawnmower pulls 3x8
barbel curls 4x8
dumbell hammer curls 3x10

I usually work out at the same time every day so I usually see the same people all the time, today i worked out 5 hours later than usual and saw some faces I havent seen in a while. I kept getting that look from some of them, you know the one, "Damn that dude done got swole since I saw him last", feelin good now:D

I don't really see the point in running this during your cycle. How will you possibly know if the N2S is doing anything since you're already on AAS? Why not wait til after your done to use it so you can actually assess if it works or not?

How it works in what way? Need2slin works in many ways and can be used for bulking,droping bf, on cycle or off. Anyone who is experenced with steroids knows his body and knows whats doing what. Need2slin works. It works to put carbs to better use, it mimics insulin and it raises IGF. Taking nutrient optimization,nutrient partitioning, and insulin mimicking to new heights. Believe me on or off cycle you are going to know its working. There is logs of all kinds on many different sites now. People using it both on and off cycle and people using it for many reasons.. Not a single bad review yet. So far (like all NTBM product) the verdict looks great. Another win!!!!!!

Taking nutrient optimization,nutrient partitioning, and insulin mimicking to new heights.

Woke up this morning with some kind of sinus/allergy cold, felt like crap but hit the gym anyway, shoulders:

4x8 Circus dumbell presses
3x10 Lateral raises
3x8 upright rows
4x10 shrugs
3x8 military presses

Fixing to take my need2slin, some meds, and drink my protein shake and go back to bed:(

How it works in what way? Need2slin works in many ways and can be used for bulking,droping bf, on cycle or off. Anyone who is experenced with steroids knows his body and knows whats doing what. Need2slin works. It works to put carbs to better use, it mimics insulin and it raises IGF. Taking nutrient optimization,nutrient partitioning, and insulin mimicking to new heights. Believe me on or off cycle you are going to know its working. There is logs of all kinds on many different sites now. People using it both on and off cycle and people using it for many reasons.. Not a single bad review yet. So far (like all NTBM product) the verdict looks great. Another win!!!!!!

Taking nutrient optimization,nutrient partitioning, and insulin mimicking to new heights.

How is this better than Glycobol ingredient wise? I took glycobol and all it did was fuck up my stomach and gave me zero in terms of results.

Top Bottom