Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint support and tight muscles

kiuqam390

I feel like I have really tight muscles which are making my Joint and Spine hurt
like the muscles around my spine are very tight and when my girlfriend touches my spine it feels good like a massage
same goes for my legs I feel like my hamstrings are so tight that it makes my butt and knee hurt
what do you think is going on here and what supplement can help with the tightness of the muscle

I feel like I have really tight muscles which are making my Joint and Spine hurt
like the muscles around my spine are very tight and when my girlfriend touches my spine it feels good like a massage
same goes for my legs I feel like my hamstrings are so tight that it makes my butt and knee hurt
what do you think is going on here and what supplement can help with the tightness of the muscle

i like to use n2joint rx 5 tabs/day and mix that with ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day

For joints and muscle pain try n2joint rx and MK2866, plus massages and hot bath or sauna, remember to stretch well

Go get some back work.

Top Bottom