Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint Saver - Celadrin

ragin'

What's up, bro's. Was reading this article in this months Muscle & Fitness about this new supplement, Celedrin. Here it is:

A new dietary supplement, Celadrin, has hit the market, promising joint pain relief. Produced by Imagenetix, Inc., the supplement is a combination of fatty esters designed to improve joint flexibility and mobility. But does it work? At least one study, presented at the recent Experimental Biology meetings in Orlando, Florida, shows it does. The 60-day trial tested 93 subjects ages 37-77 years; half received a regular dose of Celadrin and the remainder received a placebo. Data indicated that Celadrin was statistically signifiant in increasing joint flexibility, as well as improving walking on flat ground and traversing stars. Since Celadrin works via a different mechanism than the prevalent joint supplement on the market today, the combination of chondroitin and glucosamine, consider taking both or trying one in comparison the the other to see which works better for you. Of course, it's best to consult your physician first before trying a new supplement.

Alan Shugarman, MD, RD

Sounds like something new to try. Anyone heard of this??

Peace,
ragin'

First, how do you traverse stars? Wish I could do that.
Second, how's it compare to MSM and some of the other better-tested joint supps? How long until joints feel better with it? Chondroitin and glucosamine take longer than like 6 weeks to before they start to help much. MSM tends to start working a hell of a lot faster.

sorry, Nathan.. i meant stairs. anyway, i dont know how it compares to MSM, etc. i did a search and found nothing. that was the whole article; it didnt include any other details. i was hoping someone could shed some light on the products. so far, it looks like no one has heard of it either.

I don't seem to be able to give you any karma back at the moment but I owe you some will give it to you. As for the typo with the word stairs, you should know that that shit don't fly round here. I've e-mailed George and he told me you will be promptly banned from this board. I'm taking all your gear too.:D

Nope, sorry, I need it too. Besides, you crossed the line with that typo. George demands nothing but perfection from us and I for one plan to deliver.:)

Top Bottom