Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint health.

housemusik83

What is the best stuff you have experienced with out there?? I have a recurring injury for 2 years now back on my left elbow I believe it to be tennis elbow. Comes back after training tris, now can't even bend my arm or touch the painful area... I have and am currently taking msm joint support supps, I ice it throughout the day and kill the ibuprofen... But still hurts like hell... What are some of your joint health cocktails you use that works?

Simple cod liver oil and 'Deep Heat' appeases my aching knee. Squats kill me sometimes, and occasionally make it so i cant drive home properly , as my knee seizes up so bad. Cod liver oil helps though. And 'Deep Heat' straight after the gym. Simple, affordable, effective.

My doc just told me to take glucosamine and chondroitin tabs. Seems to be helping me. I started taking it about 7 weeks ago.

I have been using forged joint repair and krill from needtobuildmuscle.com. It provides me some relief but I am so severe I am headed to surgery....

I used to have horrible joints but the best thing or stack the made me recover was 3g 5% cissus/day, skeletal palm, and osta. When I was on that stack I felt like superman...good stuff. On osta I was only taking 12.5mg/day and it was from uniqmicals so it was a lot cheaper and lasted me for freaking ever.

A lot of the pain depends on the actual "cause" of the pain itself. If it's elbow pain due to the actual "joint" of the elbow (ulna and humerus), or proximal joint of the forearm (ulna and radial head) then joint sups may help after an 8 week period. If the pain you are feeling is related to strain of the tendon (tendonitis) or sprain of the supportive ligaments, or if it's soft tissue in general, then sups like chondroitan, glucosamine, msm, hyaluraonic acid and so on, will have little to absolute zero affect on the pain.

Top Bottom