Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint and connective tissue supps help plz??

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
what would be (ive been gone for a long time) the best in you guys opinion. i am successfully in the middle of recovering from some serious tendonitis in my elbows and my wife wants something for herself also. anything that would benefit connective tissue would be a huge plus. but since there are soooo many joint supps i figured within a couple answers i would get whats best and most current.
thanx.

I find these most helpful for joinyt issues

1) biocell II (vitaminshoppe) - which is a combo of hyaluronic acid, chondroiten, and colllagen type II

2) fish oil

Dude, I have tried just about everything in the past. Then a comp bodybuilder turned me on to this stuff. It is called "Acti-flex". It is the same stuff that the others sell however, the doses are around 4to6 thousand times as strong. You can only get it through a vet supply store, like for cattle and horses. It comes in a liquid form and it is over the counter. This is no shit, I had results in 3 days. My elbows starting moving easier with no "popping". Hope this helps. Take care bro.

sheriff said:
what about cissus??

I am a huge believer in Cissus. I started using Cissus by PrimaForce 2 months ago and at that time my left shoulder bothered me so badly I could not do any overhead pressing movements. Within 3 weeks I was able to press 60lb dumbbells once again for 12 reps pain free. I will go as far as saying Cissus prevented me from having surgery, that is how effective it has been for me. I also like to stack Cissus with Beverly International Joint Care which the combination of both have been very good to me!

stormin67 said:
Dude, I have tried just about everything in the past. Then a comp bodybuilder turned me on to this stuff. It is called "Acti-flex". It is the same stuff that the others sell however, the doses are around 4to6 thousand times as strong. You can only get it through a vet supply store, like for cattle and horses. It comes in a liquid form and it is over the counter. This is no shit, I had results in 3 days. My elbows starting moving easier with no "popping". Hope this helps. Take care bro.

I'M GONNA DEFINATLEY CHECK THAT OUT. I have always looked at the horse glucosamine also and wondered. Its straight up glucosamine in a 10 pound bucket of powder. i calculated the dose one time and that would have lasted me like 3 years or some crazy shit like that. and it was dirt cheap. when i used to be a member here i asked about it, but no one really had any advice.

What does do you use????????

Searching for this stuff I found this!!!

Ultra-Growth
Healthy, Safe Muscle Growth and Stress Protection
Liquid Formula
Retail Price: Quart $45.54 / Gallon $162.71
Ultra-Growth, a muscle-building nutritional liquid feed supplement for animals that builds powerful, swift muscle at an optimal rate while diminishing stress. Ultra-Growth is one of the most popular products ever offered by Cox Veterinary Laboratory. Gamma Oryzanol, with its impressive ability to foster the development of muscle, rather than fat, while protecting against the debilitating effects of stress, is the key ingredient in this revolutionary product. Ultra-Growth provides a healthy and highly advantageous alternative to anabolics.

Energizing Effects: Gamma Oryzanol was discovered in 1953 by a Japanese scientist, Dr. Tomotaro Tsuchiya. Years of research have produced evidence of beneficial effects. It has come into wide use as a rejuvenating nutrient and antioxidant. American bodybuilders have found it an aid to losing weight without a drop in energy. Derived from rice bran oil, Gamma Oryzanol helps the body to develop high quality muscle rather than fat. It also helps clear the equine body of lactic acid and other by-products of stress.

More Well-Toned Muscle: Animals fed Gamma Oryzanol have shown an increase in lean muscle mass and a decrease in fatty tissue. Often, the weight gain in muscle has been exceptional and improved muscle tone has been reported. Research indicates that Gamma Oryzanol also stimulates blood circulation.

The improved hormone production seems to improve mood and mental functioning. Many animals that were once nervous have become calmer and more reliable performers. Such nervous habits as stall-pacing often stop.

Ingredients: Gamma Oryzanol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

Burnthiscorpse said:
i found acti-flex 4000 , thats the stuff? yes, all the same stuff as every major joint compound. again, the dosage you use is???

ever check out the BCAA powders there also?

I usualy use 1 full serving( there is a line on the strange shaped dosage bottle) for the first week or so. Then just once a week after that depending on the stress of my workouts. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom