Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcnuts 6-MDROL log

jcnuts

Alright guys sorry for the delay now it's time to start. I'll be taking 4 daily, 2 morning and 2 evening. My starting stats as of today are 5'11" 202 11%bf. I'm not on any kind of strict diet so my calories vary from day to day so I won't be posting anything but physical and or mental changes. I'll post tomorrow for day 1 so I can put in any changes in sleep (if any).

Day 1 - Woke up and took 2 this morning before breakfast with protein shake and multivitamin. Went to work all day and didn't have any reactions or anything like that. Went to the gym around 5:30 and did back. Returned home around 7:15 drank a protein shake and took 2 more. No side effects or anything so far. No change in sleep so I'll post Mondays tomorrow.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Day 2 - Up again at 7 and took 2 in the morning with protein shake and small breakfast. In the gym around 6 for chest and had an awesome workout. I came home around 8:15 and popped 2 more with post workout shake. Sleep was terrible but my ex stayed the night so I'm sure that's why.
No sides to speak of yet and still to early to see any changes. I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks to everyone keeping up with this log. If anyone is interested in these types of prohormones stay tuned cause I'll give it my honest opinion.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Day 2 - Up again at 7 and took 2 in the morning with protein shake and small breakfast. In the gym around 6 for chest and had an awesome workout. I came home around 8:15 and popped 2 more with post workout shake. Sleep was terrible but my ex stayed the night so I'm sure that's why.
No sides to speak of yet and still to early to see any changes. I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks to everyone keeping up with this log. If anyone is interested in these types of prohormones stay tuned cause I'll give it my honest opinion.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

cool thats what I'm looking for

Top Bottom