Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jacked3D good as preworkout?

Kamrans

Is Jacked3D good as a preworkout? Heard some guys inthe gym saying that the old one was good, but the new Jacked is notas good any more. So will it help before workouts, or it is likecompletely useless?

To answer simply, no, it is not as good as the old one. Now it is just a stimulant bomb, so I would not take it. Stimulants can cause lots of side effects, insomnia, and they can raise cortisol levels, which in turn reduces muscle mass. Besides, over time you will need to increase the dosage in order to get the same effects, as your body will grow tolerant to stimulants.

Instead, I would rather recommend some non-stim based preworkout supplements, such as DSPark. It has none of the side effects you will get with stims, and yet it works great. The pumps are awesome with it, and it is a much healthier alternative to those preworkouts full of sugars and stimulants.

The new Jack3d is not the same thing as the old original Jack3d.

The original Jack3d was banned because it was actually laced with amphetamines. The new jack3d is basically a flavoured caffeine drink. You can just drink a cup of black coffee before your workout. It'll be pretty much the same thing but a fraction of the cost.

These products are not necessary. Are you having issues getting pumped up to train? I don't understand this new phenomenon.......I get excited to workout!

Frankly I was thinking that I needed it because people recommended to use it, but I did not know that you can get addicted to it. Sounds scary. And what can I do to have some energy during the training and be safe?

You won't really get addicted to it, at least not these days. Back in the days it would contain a form of amphetamines, hence the discussion about addiction to it. What is definitely true with Jack 3D, is that it will develop tolerance, so you will need to go increasing the dosage over time, as it is a potent stimulant, and that is what you get with stimulants.

I would rather opt for a non-stim preworkout supplement, as it won't have all those stim related side effects, and will give longer lasting effects. Besides, stimulants will also increase cortisol levels, which is not good, as this hormone is catabolic. Hence the reason I like to much DSpark - it has no stims in it, and yet this supplement is very effective.

Frankly I was thinking that I needed it because people recommended to use it, but I did not know that you can get addicted to it. Sounds scary. And what can I do to have some energy during the training and be safe?

stimulants are addictive.

if you want energy during a workout you should eat a good pre workout and you can get a stim free preworkout called dspark from n2bm

You shouldn't need anything to have energy for your workout unless you had a really shitty sleep the night before or something like that. As long as you are eating a good diet and are hydrated you should have plenty of energy when you are in the gym.

Stimulants such as caffeine are VERY addictive. How often have you heard someone say something like
"I cant wake up in the morning without a cup of coffee"

The best thing you do to have sustained energy throughout your workout is eat a proper pre-training meal. Something high in carbs, moderate in protein and low in fat.

I like to mix some whey isolate into a bowl of oatmeal with a little bit of almond butter mixed in.

Top Bottom