Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Issues with my nose

flagrant13

I am having issues breathing through my nose it makes noises n shit and I dont know what happened all of a sudden? Is it possible I have alot of inflammation in my body and i am congested? What can i take to relieve that ?

I am having issues breathing through my nose it makes noises n shit and I dont know what happened all of a sudden? Is it possible I have alot of inflammation in my body and i am congested? What can i take to relieve that ?

You gotta give more info.....did these symptoms JUST start? Has something changed in your life recently?

Sounds like allergies. I would book an appointment with your doctor and get an allergy test done

How's you nose nowadays?
In Finland we have those weird gadgets that can help to "drain" the nose. Have you tried those?

Top Bottom