Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isopure who has tried this protein?

John G -

It is a pretty simple choice if you ask me, and I've tried both ... Triple Threat 3/60 chocolate tastes a helluva lot better than Isopure chocolate.

Still can't believe this stuff is protein...

RE: Isopure

iwealth...
Keep in mind Thriple Threat is a meal replacement and Isopure is straight protein supplement. They both have their place in someones diet. Thriple Threat as a meal replacement, and Isopure with added simple carbs as a post-work out shake. As for taste I've not tried T.T. yet, I can bet it might taste a little better than Isopure due to the fact that it has carbs in it. Carbs always make things taste better.
I'll let you know what I think of T.T. when I buy some.

asone...

Thanx for all the relplies!
I am going to stick with the Choc Isopure cuz of taste, price and protein per serving,Its great stuff almost like a choc shake when you add a little milk and ice.

dillon

Have any of you tried the Isopure in the glass bottles. They taste great, no after taste 40g.pro, 0g.carb, 0g.fat, 5g.glutamine. The apple melon is the best then fruit punch. Great for post-workout, when you need a change from shakes.

asone...

Top Bottom