Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isopure on bulking cycle

frankfurt

this products is zero carbs I purchased it thinking it was similar to protein powder, but looking at the labels it says zero carbs, my question is if I should send it back since carbs intake is very important for bulking specially in my case since I'm kind of skinny.

Isopure has two different types of protein shakes for sale. The Isopure protein shake is a meal replacement shake that has carbs and fats added. The Isopure zero carb protein shake is a pure whey isolate.

The carbs added to the iso pure protein shake are from maltodextrin which is a high glycemic index processed carb. It will spike blood sugar and insulin levels. What I would do instead is stick with a zero carb protein source and then add in your own carbs from things like oatmeal, fruit, plain brown rice cakes etc.

Wheytobuildmuscle and Isopure zero carb are basically the same thing. They are both pure whey isolate protein powders with very minimal fat and carbs. If you are trying to loose weight, they would be a better option to the regular isopure because the calories will be much less per serving.

I personally use the new PB crunch wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. The taste is out of this world good and it is quite a bit cheaper then isopure zero carb.

You can still drink it postworkout, other than that, there is not much need for a protein powder, unless you cannot get your macros in with food

Top Bottom