Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

introducing myself to the board.....

Gemini_2k1

wassup people???im just introducing myself to the board...ive been coming here a while ..just registered a while ago..so wassup..
and oh yeah...have anyone heard about the new zmass???"cyclo zmass" if so,hat is the difference if any,from the original??

oh yeah,i hope my pic goes under my profile...if not..sorry didnt mean to post it in the thread...;)

welcome man. I just got some cyclo z-mass a few weeks ago....it taste like shit first off you gotta crunch three big tabs in your mouth and hold the pieces under your tounge till they are desolved....this takes a fuckin long time.....it's like eating chalk

also you gotta take it on a empty stomach ....now if you are eating 6-8 times a day your stomach is never empty.

I think this supp is a pain in the ass and I haven't felt anything different in two weeks:mad:

I plan to stick to creatine, glutamine, whey and mrp's I think thats the best tried and true combo;)

Top Bottom