Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing GK ProHormones!! A new revolutionary line of ProHormones

I should post my oxandrovar results. Shits the best oral I have ever used. I feel fucking great and am seriously getting dense

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Who has done Primoboldex? I'm REALLY leaning toward running that alongside LGD in my upcoming log

I should post my oxandrovar results. Shits the best oral I have ever used. I feel fucking great and am seriously getting dense

That's awesome to hear bro. You should definitely post your results. I'm curious about them, and it know others will be as well. Best oral you've used speaks volumes bro

bro, definitely get your results posted when you have time... I would appreciate it... I want to see all of the feedback... I didn't even know you were taking it... Let us know your results on it...

I've been telling people oxandrovar it's no joke.. That's awesome man. Keep is posted for sure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I've been telling people oxandrovar it's no joke.. That's awesome man. Keep is posted for sure

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

(the METHYLCLOSTEBOL+trenavar+ epistane combo really excites me!

shoot epi alone in high dosages can mimic anavar results.Adding a product such as trenavar that converts to tren is very very exciting to say the least!

(the METHYLCLOSTEBOL+trenavar+ epistane combo really excites me!

shoot epi alone in high dosages can mimic anavar results.Adding a product such as trenavar that converts to tren is very very exciting to say the least!

My thoughts exactly bro. I blow up on Epi alone, so I can only imagine what Oxandrovar or Primoboldex can do

Top Bottom