Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing GK ProHormones!! A new revolutionary line of ProHormones

Is this something u could bridge with? Or will it shut u down like any other oral??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Is this something u could bridge with? Or will it shut u down like any other oral??

Bro its a pro hormone... You dont bridge with those... They are basically designer steroids... They most definitely will shut you down

This new line of hormones is nothing to be taken lightly. They are going to shut you down hard, and have their share of side effects just like being on a full AAS cycle. These are multiple powerful compounds together in one formula, so toxicity is also an issue. Estrogen and prolactin protection are included in the ingredients as well as TUDCA for the liver, however it is strongly recommended to run N2guard alongside this with a full extensive PCT afterwards.

I am on TRT test cyp weekly and don't currently use an AI (never have). Would I need to use an AI after 4 weeks of Dianabulk? If so what kind and how long?

you could run a sarm or sarm stack and then roll right into one of these.

sarm/sarms 1-6, PH 7-12.

that would make for a good 12 run, allow new gains to mature and stay put on your body. have a good, solid pct lined up and you will put on a lot of LBM & lose some fat.

I am on TRT test cyp weekly and don't currently use an AI (never have). Would I need to use an AI after 4 weeks of Dianabulk? If so what kind and how long?

You always want to keep one on hand. Something like Liquidex from N2BM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This new line of hormones is nothing to be taken lightly. They are going to shut you down hard, and have their share of side effects just like being on a full AAS cycle. These are multiple powerful compounds together in one formula, so toxicity is also an issue. Estrogen and prolactin protection are included in the ingredients as well as TUDCA for the liver, however it is strongly recommended to run N2guard alongside this with a full extensive PCT afterwards.

agreed very strong and powerful.. but that always comes with sides, no way around it.Make sure you prepare properly guys.

Top Bottom