x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Intra-workout drink

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Intra-workout drink within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: What ingredients needed to make the best intra supplement? I think that beta alanine and citrulline malate are basic stuff! Also some bcaa, electrolytes and maybe some norvaline.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Intra-workout drink

What ingredients needed to make the best intra supplement? I think that beta alanine and citrulline malate are basic stuff! Also some bcaa, electrolytes and maybe some norvaline.

Re: Intra-workout drink

no human being needs an intra workout drink for something as weak as weight training which requires very little expenditure compared to say running a marathon or swimming a mile. I want to just punch these assholes in the face who market that shit on social media. the truth is it does way more harm than good to throw anything aside a little water at your body during a workout
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

You don'r need one. All I have is water with a scoop of creatine in it.

Quote Quote posted by malkycabraza View Post
    What ingredients needed to make the best intra supplement? I think that beta alanine and citrulline malate are basic stuff! Also some bcaa, electrolytes and maybe some norvaline.

I wouldnt say they wre needed but many use bcaas for intra workout. Beta alanine and cittruline mallate are preworkout use mostly
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

No idea...
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Water is all you actually need. I would leave beta alanine to preworkout only. Citrulline malate and BCAA is fine for intra if you really want.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    Water is all you actually need. I would leave beta alanine to preworkout only. Citrulline malate and BCAA is fine for intra if you really want.
    This... Little bit of BCAA in there is fine if you want to give it a go.

Have done it myself and didn't notice any improvements though.

One thing I always go back to now and then is adding a little sugar in your water towards the end of the workout if you're having a low-carb protein shake after your workout. This is supposed to help increase protein uptake, but I'm no scientist so don't quote me on it lol

Depends. If youíre bulking, and how fast you wanna bulk, itíll vary. Bulking could consist of 30g EAAs, 10g glutamine, 10g creative monohydrate, 4g taurine, 5g citruline, 5g glycerol powder, and 50g karbolyn or high branched cyclic dextrin

Leaning out, only 10-15g bcaas, 5g glutamine, 5g citruline, and 4g taurine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk