Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intra-workout drink

malkycabraza

[FONT=&quot]What ingredients needed to make the best intra supplement? I think that beta alanine and citrulline malate are basic stuff! Also some bcaa, electrolytes and maybe some norvaline. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

no human being needs an intra workout drink for something as weak as weight training which requires very little expenditure compared to say running a marathon or swimming a mile. I want to just punch these assholes in the face who market that shit on social media. the truth is it does way more harm than good to throw anything aside a little water at your body during a workout

[FONT=&quot]What ingredients needed to make the best intra supplement? I think that beta alanine and citrulline malate are basic stuff! Also some bcaa, electrolytes and maybe some norvaline. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I wouldnt say they wre needed but many use bcaas for intra workout. Beta alanine and cittruline mallate are preworkout use mostly

Water is all you actually need. I would leave beta alanine to preworkout only. Citrulline malate and BCAA is fine for intra if you really want.

Water is all you actually need. I would leave beta alanine to preworkout only. Citrulline malate and BCAA is fine for intra if you really want.

This... Little bit of BCAA in there is fine if you want to give it a go.

Have done it myself and didn't notice any improvements though.

One thing I always go back to now and then is adding a little sugar in your water towards the end of the workout if you're having a low-carb protein shake after your workout. This is supposed to help increase protein uptake, but I'm no scientist so don't quote me on it lol

Depends. If you’re bulking, and how fast you wanna bulk, it’ll vary. Bulking could consist of 30g EAAs, 10g glutamine, 10g creative monohydrate, 4g taurine, 5g citruline, 5g glycerol powder, and 50g karbolyn or high branched cyclic dextrin

Leaning out, only 10-15g bcaas, 5g glutamine, 5g citruline, and 4g taurine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom