Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin negativity to GH

elfontheshelf

[FONT=&quot]So we all know that insulin has a negative impact on GH, and we also know that carbs are to important on a bulking diet to give up. Do you think it would be a good idea to take something like banaba with my post workout carbs to lessen the insulin release and get a little more GH? If the answer is yes, list supplements you would reccomend.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you are on the right track but let me simplify things for you

you start getting GH pulses at the 10 hour mark of a fast and they keep increasing. if you were to eat from when you wake up till when you to sleep like most americans you aren't getting any. so instead of worrying about carbs this or carbs that just eat in a 2-6 hour window.. you will stimulate tons of GH

also keep in mind a carb is not a carb. you won't get a huge insulin spike from eating fruit like you would from eating pizza or cake. certain foods partition differently. this is why i preach to guys never to count calories or macros. the food companies WANT YOU to think that all foods partition the same way. many of them cater to athletes, just look at the whole subway jared commercials over the years trying to convince you that subway helps you lose weight. it is a ruse

You're overthinking the shit out of this. Any affect carbs have on your own GH release is so minor it makes no difference. Just eat for your goals and call it a day. If its bulking, then eat like you want to be big and quit worrying about the minuscule unimportant effect it has on gh release.

It seems like you are very concerned about minimally impactful details.

Top Bottom