Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting Pro-Steroids/horomanes

Goldprospector

I do not want to debate the pros and cons of the "Pro-" products. My question is; with the Fina kits and injecting whatever type prosteroid, how often are the injections usually needed? Are you going weekly? If so, how much are you injecting?

just go with the real dont mess around with making pro hormones kits......they are made to taken oral...

Im with tiger on this one...

If your going to bother sticking a needle in your skin, you might as well make sure its real shit nad it IS going to work.

But, to help ya out a bit, go to http://www.gotfina.com - Click on the articles page. It'll give you ways to inject correctly, make your mix correctly, and help you a bit on the different dosages you should take when injecting. Also, I see you mentioned taking fina - If your not for injecting (which im not, im a pussy) itll show you the different way you can take it without injecting....

Hope this helps!!

Piz

Can products like VPX 1-Test be injected straight out of their bottle. I looked all over the board and no one has came out and said whether it can be done or not.

Gold,

PHs are all short acting so it's a daily inject at the least.

I haven't read up but there may be some sort of technique usign oil to create a depot that will leach into your body more slowly but that's pretty detailed science and I doubt the research has been done into PHs.

Try transdermal.

Injectable 1Test works well.. will make you a little sore for a few days. Im doing 100mg eod and getting great results..

4AD works ok but you have to do it every day and its not as effective as 1Test.

Your best bet is to go with transdermal 1test/4ad combos.... they work great.

If your not worried about your sex drive... go with an ijectable 1Test/Fina combo kit.

You'll grow like a fucking weed but you'll need to eat clomid for breakfast cereal to keep your gains because that combo will shut your nust down harder than nekkid pictures of Whoopi Goldberg.

A good method would be to come off using small amounts of Sustanon 250 with shitloads of Clomid (Sustanon doesnt shut you down very hard...) you'll keep all your gains and still have some semblance of a sex drive.

mark my words here.... Fina WILL shut you down.

Also keep in mind that if you're not completely mentally stable... Clomid is very hard on your moods. You can get VERY depressed on it.

IF you can get your hands on it... HCG is a much better choice but it seems to be getting harder to obtain these days.

Oh yes.. with IM fina/1Test localized (tris/bis/quads) are the way to go! You'll be sore as hell but god damn you'll blow up.

Unless you know what you're doing go with a 4-ad/1-test transdermal. I got excellent results from 4-ad ethylcarbonate, 5lbs LBM in two weeks and I'm well past my natural genetic limit.

Top Bottom