Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting L-Carnitine?

businessman42

Hi all,

I've heard a lot about L-Carnitine I also read that the bio availability via oral is extremely inefficient.

I've read online that injecting it is a much more efficient way of using it. Not for spot reduction like others claim that's obviously not how LCarnitine works.

I'm going to talk to my doc about it but wanted feedback before I even waist the money on an office visit.

Now my question is injecting it actually safe like B12 shots?

Thanks again guys!

My doc offers it. Along with a bunch of other injectable nutrients. So I'm also interested in the answers to come.

used it, nothing speacial maybe and extra 2% fat burning. i shot mine IM. only used for a few weeks though

Thanks for the feedback!

Was it an over the counter product or from a pharmacy? I know you can buy it for oral over the counter.

personally i wouldent spend much time stressing on it. when you happen to go for next visit and if its covered and free for you sure maybe. otherwise id feel more out of a few cups of green tea a day lol. not saying it doent have an affect, just not enough to warrant much thought IMO

Top Bottom