Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable vitamin b complex

Bully

i've been thinking about using an injectable vitamin b complex, but never have. i have a 100ml vial that contains per ml:
B1 100mg
b2 5mg
b6 10mg
b12 100mcg
d-panthenol 10mg

would this work??? i've done some searching on this and alot of the information seems to conflict. anyone with experience in the use of injectable B-12 or B vitamins your advice would be appreciated.

Bully said:
i've been thinking about using an injectable vitamin b complex, but never have. i have a 100ml vial that contains per ml:
B1 100mg
b2 5mg
b6 10mg
b12 100mcg
d-panthenol 10mg

would this work??? i've done some searching on this and alot of the information seems to conflict. anyone with experience in the use of injectable B-12 or B vitamins your advice would be appreciated.

Why you think you need INJECTABLE Bs?
Oral ones are usually enough unless you cant absorb them.

Your urine will turn red, dont panic, its normal.

I went to the Dr. every other week for about 4 months last year and got a shot..I liked it..It seemed like I got way more from that than I ever did by taking the pills... Had to qiut going because of $$...

Bully said:
B1 100mg
b2 5mg
b6 10mg
b12 100mcg
d-panthenol 10mg

Ive been using this same complex for the past three years in addition to all the rest of the shit Im on....my GP doc checked it out and declared it safe (the complex) and since its water soluble you piss out anything youre not needing physically. I love the stuff- i inject subcutaneously with insulin needles...I notice the increased energy levels, increased appetite level and the fact that it aids in pretty much all skin and hair functionsdoesnt hurt either.Definetly stronger than orals no matter what anyone says.
That said, alot of guys on here think its a waste of time and energy,and if they dont notice any difference themselves, then I respect their opinion. I personally notice a HUGE difference in my mood and energy when I stop taking it or forget for a few days so I always have a big vial of it on hand.I even travel with it now.
your piss wont be red, but itll be a very pretty Easter Yellow...

gunnermuscle said:
Ive been using this same complex for the past three years in addition to all the rest of the shit Im on....my GP doc checked it out and declared it safe (the complex) and since its water soluble you piss out anything youre not needing physically. I love the stuff- i inject subcutaneously with insulin needles...I notice the increased energy levels, increased appetite level and the fact that it aids in pretty much all skin and hair functionsdoesnt hurt either.Definetly stronger than orals no matter what anyone says.
That said, alot of guys on here think its a waste of time and energy,and if they dont notice any difference themselves, then I respect their opinion. I personally notice a HUGE difference in my mood and energy when I stop taking it or forget for a few days so I always have a big vial of it on hand.I even travel with it now.
your piss wont be red, but itll be a very pretty Easter Yellow...

thanks for the reply. so, how often do you inject? and how many ml? i would assume being water soluble that it is processed rather quickly, so is it an everyday thing, twice a week or what??

Bully said:
thanks for the reply. so, how often do you inject? and how many ml? i would assume being water soluble that it is processed rather quickly, so is it an everyday thing, twice a week or what??

yeah my doc told me that ED wouldnt hurt because it exits the body quickly but Ive gotten into the routine of injecting the B complex EOD instead. I fill the insulin needle to the max (I think its effectively 1/2 ml) and pull out some fat around midsection than inject beneath that.It leaves a small bump that you can easily massage out .sometimes I'll do 2 needles to get the full ML if I miss a shot.The great thing about the injectible is that acertain amount of excess B12 is stored in the liver and utilized when the body needs it -docshave discovered that alot of health issues are a result of lack of B12(not just bodybuilding issues) so my feeling is that the shots are really helping to promote overall physical health which in turn aids in bodybuilding. It doesnt make your biceps 20" but it helps keep your body strong enough to work towards it.A lot of guys on here dont really seem to care about any supplement that doesnt directly add muscle-I tend to believe its all synergistic and helps the other "supplements" do their job better.

Bully said:
B1 100mg
b2 5mg
b6 10mg
b12 100mcg
d-panthenol 10mg

wait....why cant you just buy a bottle of B12 at cvs or something? why waste needles on it? not flaming just questioning.

Top Bottom