Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable prohormones? Conversion rate question.

aromatic

If a person were to make a sterile prohormone injectable, 4-androdiol for example. Would 16% of the amount delivered to the bloodstream be converted to testosterone? I have read in other places that the enzyme for conversion would be "overwhelmed" or that they would have to be regenerated. I always thought that enzymes were not changed during a reaction. They simply make the reaction easier.

aromatic - "always thinking"

If you do the $ per mg of Test conversion you will not be very encouraged, considering it takes a minimum of 250-500mg of Test for at least 6-8 weeks to have gains that merit the trouble of weekly or biweekly injections---actually maybe more frequently with prohormones. Personally, I would just use a topical 4AD and hope to retain 5 lbs of LBM, and either repeat in a few months or move on to injecting real Test.

yeah thats something i forgot to mention.. despite converting legal andro into test.. its much more expensive than getting some test.. hell I'd use T200 over andro! and you can get that shit for 30 bucks a bottle..
I've seen romanian testoviron amps (250mg enanthate) for 4 bucks each! wtf would anyone want andro?!?!

Top Bottom