Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable prohormone (?'s)...

Basically, thats all I had. I had a new bottle of 19-nordiol and a partial bottle of 4AD. I figuered since I was stacking them before - orally and topically that I might as well do the same thing for injectable. I might have gotton just as good results with 100% Nordiol. I figuere I'll experiment a little and see what works best. Next time around I'm going to try a 50/50 mix to see if that enhances anything. If not I'll probably go back to a ratio that consists of more 19-nordiol.

Karma for you ,let me know how thigns turn out im gona do 100 percent nordiol soon i knew dan duchaine coudlnt be wrong

Pityocamptes said:
I'm still on - probably have a couple weeks worth left. I have got noticably bigger. In fact a friend(somewhat) of mine who is a lard @$$ asked me to hook him up with the "juice". I just looked at him and said I'm not taking any. Shirts don't fit like they used to either. I'm debating if I should come off and cylce it or just go straight through to summer and then cut for summer vacation. Probably would be better to cycle off and on since it seems Mr. Willy is having a hard time getting "waking up". As far as gyno I haven't had any problems. No itchy nipps or nothing. I got the "Sus" kit from "A".

That 10-15 pounds sound like real deca gains, Man dude if your not bsing this sounds unbelievable , and androdiol is more anabolic then nordiol , man if it works i have some great mixing ideas

I have really gained the weight. I'm sure some of it is fat. The only bad thing is towards the end of my 6 week cycle I have hit a wall. I can't seem to gain any more (was on a bulking cycle) even though I eat constantly. I took the mix orally and topically for a while but never had the munchies like I do since I started injecting it. I have been taking creatine also so some probably is water as well. But I have noticed that I'm starting to get more vascular so I'm also sure I've gained some muscle out of it. Never had gains like this before - after this cycle (after 6 weeks off) I'm going to go for it again - great stuff.

creatine

I have been taking creatine but it has only been within the last 5 days. The weight gains I was posting were prior to me taking creatine. I've been weighing myself everyday at the same time and I might have gained maybe a pound or two extra within the last week - probably water retention. I started taking creatine because I ws hoping to break through the "wall" that I have hit as far as gaining mass while on the bulk cycle.

Last edited:
Re: creatine

Pityocamptes said:
I have been taking creatine but it has only been within the last 5 days. The weight gains I was posting were prior to me taking creatine. I've been weighing myself everyday at the same time and I might have gained maybe a pound or two extra within the last week - probably water retention. I started taking creatine because I ws hoping to break through the "wall" that I have hit as far as gaining mass while on the bulk cycle.

Ok i stand corrected it seems like the muscle is from the nor i just called kilosports to order ,4ad,nordiol,1-test powder plan on doing the same thing you are , and experimenting a bit , just a side note injectable nordiol was sold for many years as the anabolic steroid "bolandiol " in foreign countries so it must have been good and all the andros are androgen hormones so i found it hard to believe they didnt work , so im gonna start a nordiol injection cycle gona start with 1 cc ED followed by 1 cc 2X a day the next week

Top Bottom