Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable L-Carnitine - Aussie

veneto82

Anyone ever tried it? Its for dogs and horses makes them lose weight! You can site inject to areas of fat using a insulin pin... You get it from the vets here in Oz! wondering if anyone down under or anywhere else has tried it and experiences??

Mate, Ive never tried it but a friend of mine was giving it to a chick he was with and he reckons it worked well for her ay. I was a bit skeptical so I didnt get any myself. If you end up giving it a go post up your results bro

A mate of a mate used to do it as well and he thinks he got great results! As you im a bit skeptical to try it lol was hoping there was someone out there already that can vouch for it.

I'll let you know if i end up running with it...

I wouldn't get too excited about it. I forget the name of the stuff people used to inject... Better ways to get results than this anyway.

Last edited:
holy shit they have injectable arginine too!

What is the benefit of using injectable vitamins opposed to oral ones......for my horse.....

L-Carnitine in mega doses does work well to burn fat, but it can cause stomach upset. Injectable is a nice way to go. It ain't DNP but it's safe.

Some injectable vitamins are very painful and not worth the trouble. I would take a thermno like adderllin or just take a closer look at your diet before using this stuff.

Top Bottom