Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable amino acids

tonyatl

Where can one get injectable amino acids ? like they used in the book life extension, swallowing 36 pills a night is getting boring.

Why do you want to take amino acids ?

You can find plenty of them in proteins ...

Which GH releaser ?

Arginine ?
GABA ?

I don't think they are effective
and certainly not as HGH (though I don't recommend it)

OK for Arginine pyroglutamate

but about Lysine and Glutamine ?

"Even after the Journal of Gerontology report (a) stated that "Oral arginine-lysine does not increase growth hormone or insulin-like growth factor-1," lysine advocates kept promoting its use as a valid GH releaser. Additionally, lysine has the highly undesirable side-effect of insulin release (b), and should be considered an unacceptable co-factor in any arginine formula. "

Corpas E, Blackman MR, Robertson D, Harman SM. J Gerontol. 1993;48:M128-M133

Sener A, Blachier F, Rasschaert J, Mourtada A, Malaisse-Lagae F, Malaisse WJ. Stimulus-secretion coupling of arginine-induced insulin release: comparison with lysine-induced insulin secretion. Endocrinology 1989; 124:2558-2567

The only injectable amino acids i know of are in a nutrient rich hyperosmoloar dextrose solution given to patients for intravenous feeding. And the only way it can be administered is directly into the vena cava in the heart. It's the only venous area with a current fast enough to dilute the solution.

Do a search for "Hemo-15." Its an intramuscular injectable amino acid and vitamin solution, however its a veternary drug. Its ever cheap and easily obtainable through mailorder or farm supply stores, like Southern States.

I was on IV for surgery recently. The nurse told me that one of the bags had amino acids in it along with dextrose.

whatever happened to the study that 2 g. L-Gluatmine increased plasma GH levels by 450%? has that study been debunked or what?

Top Bottom