Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing ATP in my body

ftsstall

Someone told me that ATP in the body can make a huge difference in terms of how much muscle that we're capable of building. they also said most of the Young Generation don't produce much of it and don't consume it either. Is there a supplement that will help increase

increase your atp? you probably need something like cardazol for an energy boost

there is always something they come up with to sell you bullshit supplements

had some idiot tell me the other day "its found in the body" so its not bullshit. ummm.. if its found in the body then why do you need to supplement it? okay you want to get more of it but who says taking a specific supplement increases a damn thing. that would be like me saying taking an HGH supplement will increase hgh in my body because 'our bodies have hgh' junk science and junk logic

Someone told me that ATP in the body can make a huge difference in terms of how much muscle that we're capable of building. they also said most of the Young Generation don't produce much of it and don't consume it either. Is there a supplement that will help increase

Creatine. Try N2BM's Ancient Strength

Try NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy,FAT loss - CARDAZOL, I use it daily for the last 2 years

Top Bottom