Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving sexual recovery

JonSteward

[FONT=&quot]Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I will give it a shot. Is there any good natural supplements that will aid in lasting longer and reducing recovery time after sex?[/FONT]

If your speaking of shortening the refractory period and increasing libido, there are many natural test boosters that may help such as tribulus, fenugreek, d-aspartic acid, etc. Boron supplementation can also tie up SHBG to increase sex drive as well. You can find a fantastic all in one test booster with M1-MK from esarms.com if you don't want to buy a ton of individual supplements.

[FONT=&quot]Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I will give it a shot. Is there any good natural supplements that will aid in lasting longer and reducing recovery time after sex?[/FONT]
I wouldnt know. I'm married so I'm looking for a first round knockout each time, and I have more than plenty of time to recover between matches. Lol

Top Bottom