Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

immune boost under covid

SheaLAbuff

I'm looking to boost my immune system to prevent covid infection and to help fight it off. it is getting really bad in my area and this winter is going to be really bad from what they are saying. I cannot afford to get sick as I barely live paycheck to paycheck. would really appreciate any and all supplements i can use.

I am thinking vitamin C and zinc and staying home for now for a few weeks. I'm ok at home I like netflix and googles youtube, enjoying it. :) I must have watched 1000 movies haha.

1. stay away from people and only go places that want your business and make sure others comply with mask/social distancing
2. don't touch shit and then touch your mouth/face. i do this a lot myself out of habit and its not good
3. fasting. learn how to fast and how to implement it. fasting boosts immune system like nothing else
4. vitamin D works wonders, if you don't have access to sun where you live then infrared sauna
5. eat healthy and sleep good.
6. collodial silver. controversial for sure, but it works. back in the old days they would put silver coins in water and drink it that way to help immune health.

Make sure you are eating raw fruits and veggies in your diet, do some fasting, drink lots of water, get good quality sleep, take a good multivitamin.

Just eat a good balanced diet with plenty of vitamins and minerals. Stay active and don't overthink and oversantize everything. Believe it or not your body needs exposure to things to keep its immune system strong. This shit people have all been doing for months has done nothing but weaken immune systems and lessened their chances of fighting it off quickly and easily. I personally live as normal as I can within the confines of imposed restrictions.

Top Bottom