Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im 15 yrs old and i only weight 125....how can i get more weight faster

One important thing to keep in mind

Another important thing to keep in mind is weather or not you are doing cardio. That will certainly affect your weight gains, especially at your age. Your body will BURN UP everything. Plus give it time, like someone said early, your body is still developing rapidly, some people's bodies respond quicker then others. The fact that your 15 could also be another reason. Not to say that your too young or anything, but I could put money that once your body undergoes those changes in puberty you will blow up.

What does your diet look like bro ? At 15 your metabolism is through the roof so you really have to get in those cals. If you are not gaining like you should be then I am willing to bet a lot of money your diet is at fault. Let me know and we will work on a plan together to get you on the right track to adding on the mass. Shoot me an e-mail or PM with any questions

M18

15 huh? well.. I think most of your hard work will pay off in the next few years.. you still at puberty, your hormones are gonna go hay wire in a few months or something... lift some weights, eat a ton of food a day, and you'll see gains thru the roof.

john

Top Bottom