Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you want the best bulking protein on the market, look no further!

obsessedwliftin

Plat Hero
Platinum
N2 BULK!

That's right Needto has done it again. This product will only be available at Mr Supps within the next week. Here is the low down on the Bulk.
1.all natural all organic Freeze dried Sweet potato powder
Sweet Potato Ranks Number One In nutrition and no one in there right mind can deny this fact. However just to be clear!!

nutritionists at the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI)ranked the sweet potato number one in nutrition of all vegetables. With a score of 184, the sweet potato outscored the next highest vegetable by more than 100 points. Points were given for content of dietary fiber, naturally occurring sugars and complex carbohydrates, protein vitamins A and C, iron and calcium. Points were deducted for fat content (especially saturated fat), sodium, cholesterol, added refined sugars and caffeine. The higher the score, the more nutritious the food

Sweet potato baked 184
Potato, baked 83
Spinach 76
Kale 55
Mixed Vegetables 52
Broccoli 52
Winter Squash, Baked 44
Brussels Sprouts 37
Cabbage, Raw 34
Green Peas 33
Carrot 30
Okra 30
Corn on the Cob 27
Tomato 27
Green Pepper 26
Cauliflower 25
Artichoke 24
Romaine Lettuce 24

Now I dare anyone to tell me they have a better protein shake?? PFFFFT Hands down N2BM new N2bulk cripples the competition this is the worlds Healthiest bulking shake on the planet. But are we done with this> Nope let's keep the fun facts going. The numbers for the nutritional sweet potato speak for themselves: almost twice the recommended daily allowance of vitamin A, 42 percent of the recommendation for vitamin C, four times the RDA for beta carotene, and, when eaten with the skin, sweet potatoes have more fiber than oatmeal. And guess what?? The Freeze dried sweet pots we use are the whole potato my friend with skin!!! OMG!!! We are killing that ****!!

Among root vegetables, sweet potatoes offer the lowest glycemic index rating. That’s because the sweet potato digests slowly, causing a gradual rise in blood sugar so you feel satisfied longer. Which is exactly what we were looking for in this slow time released bulk shake. But what about the second carb sourse we will be using? Yes we will get to this and I will explain why I felt it was of the up most importance to use my other new carb source over the instant oats..

but what else? It is high in antioxidants, iron, calcium and anti-inflammatory properties, and it offers a sweet taste to other bland carbohydrates

But what kind of test do we have to " prove" the awesomeness of sweet ptotatos?

"Diabetes is an insidious disease whose early symptoms include weakness, fatigue, weight loss and tingling in the hands and feet.6 Left untreated, the disease can have lethal effects on your health. In a study involving rats to determine sweet potato’s effects on several markers of diabetes, the vegetable showed significant abilities to potentially reel in some of the more harmful markers.1 Using white-fleshed sweet potatoes for the study, the rats showed impressive improvement in pancreatic cell function, lipid levels, and glucose management. They also showed reduced insulin resistance inside of just eight weeks. Improved insulin resistance was also discovered in a human study when sweet potatoes were added to the diet."

This next part is only a quote O have taken and I would never claim this...

March 10, 2004 -- An extract from white sweet potatoes may help prevent type 2 diabetes.
The product is Caiapo, sold in Japan and South Korea by the Japanese firm Fuji-Sangyo. It's made from the skin of white sweet potatoes grown in Japan's mountainous Kagawa Prefecture. Eaten raw, these sweet potatoes are a folk remedy for anemia, high blood pressure -- and diabetes.
Caiapo extract prevented diabetes in rat studies. Fuji-Sangyo funded human tests at the University of Vienna in Austria. The results of those studies, led by Bernhard Ludvik, MD, appear in the February issue of Diabetes Care.
Every morning, Ludvik gave two bulky Caiapo tablets -- or two equally bulky inert placebo pills -- to 61 people with type 2 diabetes who were treated with diet only. All study participants went on a weight-maintenance diet during the study. After three months, those who took Caiapo -- but not those taking placebo -- saw their HbA1C levels drop from 7.21 to 6.68. HbA1C indicates blood sugar levels during the past three months. People with diabetes are supposed to keep their HbA1C levels below 7.0.
"This is lowering HbA1C to a level which is almost normal," Ludvik tells WebMD. "This is comparable to any drug."
Ludvik says that five-month data show that those taking Caiapo continued to have lower HbA1C levels. What's happening, he says is that something in the extract is helping patients regain their sensitivity to insulin. Resistance to the action of insulin to lower blood glucose is one of the abnormalities seen in people with type 2 diabetes. It is also one of the early signs of type 2 diabetes.
"In my opinion, in this potato extract there seems to be some kind of insulin-sensitizing agent," Ludvik says.
In rat studies, Ludvik says, Caiapo has as strong an effect as glitazone drugs. Glitazones -- such as Avandia and Actos -- are potent insulin-sensitizing drugs.
Although he warns that long-term data are not available, Ludvik says he saw no side effects from Caiapo except for some very mild gastrointestinal upset in a few patients. None of them stopped treatment because of these side effects.
"I think it could be given to any patient with insulin resistance," Ludvik says. "We have not shown this in our clinical trials, but I think it would be very good in diabetes prevention."

I just think it is awesome that some one else said it and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Grotto, D. 101 Foods That Could Save Your Life. New York: Bantam Bell; 2008.

2. Lila MA. Anthocyanins and Human Health: An In Vitro Investigative Approach. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2004;(5): 306–13.

3. Available at: Ten Worst and Best Foods. Accessed December 28, 2009.

4. Bovell B. Sweet Potato: a review of its past, present and future role in human nutrition. Adv Food Nutr Res. 2007;52:1-59.

5. Available at: Symptoms - American Diabetes Association. Accessed December 28, 2009.

6. Grodstein F, Kang JH, Glynn RJ, Cook NR, Gaziano JM. A randomized trial of beta carotene supplementation and cognitive function in men: the Physicians’ Health Study II. Arch Intern Med. 2007 Nov 12;167(20):2184-90.

7. Washio M, Mori M, Sakauchi F, et al. Risk Factors for kidney cancer in a Japanese population: findings from the JACC study. J Epidemiol. 2005 Jun; 15 Suppl 2:S203-11.

2 Next up in our new bulk shake
Super Plamsa Protein --- The most advanced protein on the planet.

gear- The best protein supplemet around.
just read what this can do and then think of having a whole crap laod of it in a serving of this new bulking protein powder>>> exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd on our list is Victoria Milk

Slam packed with Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, BCAA's and glutamine!! But I bet some of you are wondering exactly what the hell is Victoria Milk????????????

Well to put it simple it is yet another example of how I go big or go home!! How I search the world over to get nothing but the best in a product when it comes time to make a product that stands above the rest Nelson and I spare no expense.

You may find a small Article about this pure organic milk on Pf's web site however I do not feel it gives it the justice it deserves. Why is it called Victoria Milk? The question is as important as the story behind it IMO.. The milk is Names as it is because it comes from Brunswick a small suburb in Victoria Australia .
What is so great about the Milk coming from this Area? Thus what is so great about the milk protein coming from this Area?
First Victoria Milk is slower digesting then normal milk protein and 2nd its 10 times as sweet with 10 times less fat and less lactose?? How in the world can it be sweeter yet have less lactose?

Well that is simple my friends its made from 100% all natural all organic un tainted fresh nature fed(pasture-based fed) cows and made from "SKIM MILK" What this means is the cows all the cows from this region eat only what nature gives them to eat out in the pasture. Remember Nelson and I are creating " the healthiest bulking shake on the planet" here. By now I am sure I do not even have to explain to you the massive difference between natural grass fed cows and the filth that is placed in your super markets today.

Yes even the so called all organic milk you buy at the super market is crap compared to real all natural grass fed cows milk. And the prof is in the taste and texture. OK but why not just get grass fed cows milk from some local farm here in the USA?
HMM Lets take a look at a few fun facts.

This Brunswick Victoria Australia is a very very small population and well cows and dairy farms is their expertise. I researched the farms in this area to find out what else sets them apart from the rest of the world..

What is great about dealing with little tiny family owed farms like this is that gather facts on every single cow on their farm is easy as can be. Here are the facts about the avg farm from this Area.

1. Now more then 1-5 cows per hectare!! AAAH that means about an Acer of land bro's// In other words No under nourished cows, no diseased ridden cows all slam packed into this tiny spot. How manhy cows per Hector in most US farms? Hundreds!!

2. 80-90% of cows in typical herds were 6 years of age or younger and the heifer replacement rate was typically 20-25% per annum. So what does this mean? It means the cows are young , fresh, vibrant and healthy ..
The cows in Brunswick Victoria Australia are a site of beauty my friends.

The farmers of these small farms are smart dudes. Every couple of years they have this HUGE cattle Auction called the Victorian new year weaner cattle sales
WHat all these local Farmers have done is they have made a world wide famous Cattle auction. Where the rest of the cattle world ( retarded USA farmers) think they are getting these retardedly cheap cattle. They all band together as small farms to have this huge auction and do what????????? LMAO sell off all the old ass cows to Other farmers around the world. Use the money to buy Young cows...

In doing so they keep the avg age of all Milk cows on all Dairy farms within the Area under the age of 6 years old!!!! All of this takes place at the Central Victorian Livestock Exchange ..

These farmers know what they are doing when it comes to raising cattle for milk.. In fact the milk and dairy products from this region have become world renowned. To give you an Idea of how smart these farmers are they happen to be the worlds leader in Agricultural science yet they are still smart enough to feed their gows grass and not the crap the USA feed their cows today..

But what kind of cows do they have at the farm where we get Victory milk?????????????

O my friends this is the cherry on the Cake of course. Along with the fact that all the cows are young, all of them are fed Grass , all organic all natural . Victorain milk comes from a special farms with nothing but the best cows known as Illawarra

And it is the milk of the Illawarra that is 10 times as sweet as any other milk in the world and yes this is even documented as fact too. The breed has won hundred of awards for its sweet buttery flavored milk and its also known world wide as having on of the highest protein contents per any kind of milk that can come from cows. Even its skim milk which is what we use is as sweet as candy and super high in protein.

So there you have it... Yes I went through all this trouble to research this milk and the reason I did so is because I give a damn about what is going into the products I make!!!

NEXT ON the list??????????Whole egg protein

-- Contains the exact amino acid ratio of human mothers milk, plus "good" cholesterol for hormonal health. This is not the case with just egg white. The yolk contains the corresponding aminos and the fats. It also slows the absorption rate.
If you do not understand the importance of Hole egg protein then just go kill your self now...

We have taken the worlds greatest farms of protein we could get and combined them all into 1 epic super bulk protein shake.

This is exactly what people have been searching for for a life time. This is the standard of which all that can be called " the perfect healthy bulking shake" is now measured against. And When you are talking perfection in a bulk shake whole Egg is a must as part of the formula!!

NEXT!! I am sure everyone is wondering what I wanted to switch out the instant outs for and why I thought it was imperative that we do so. Nelson is the god father of Bolvine protein . He is the Mack daddy of protein and He knows protein better then any man I know..

SO When I wanted to make the perfect bulking shake I knew I had to get nelson involved and as I said we been working on this for 3+ years or more...

Let it Be known though that I needtogetaas/Nathan chase Before the year 2011 is over will be known as the God father of Carbohydrate brake through science . Not only for What is about to be a Industry first with my invention of the Freeze dried Organic Sweet Potato ( which I put on record right now this very day I came up with the Idea first before anyone and I will give it a trad marked name) But also because of Another carb product I will have coming out soon and also because of this next carb we will be adding to the N2_bulk..

So The carb sourse replacing instant oats is??? Don don don... MOD6!!!!

Mod6 Carb is a patented blended carbohydrate powder originally developed by the USDA. Mod6 Carb is a super food that is a phenomenal choice for super bulk supplementation. Mod6 Carb consists of oat bran, amaranth, buckwheat, chia, millet, and quinoa. Not only is Mod6 carb all natural, but it contains naturally occurring electrolytes, fiber, and protein. Mixes and tastes very good

“Real Fuel”: The intact structure of Mod6 Carb™’s complex carbohydrates allows it to release glucose, the body’s number-one fuel source, at a more natural pace and rhythm compared to simple sugars or maltodextrin. Mod6 Carb™ formulations help avoid the hypoglycemic “sugar crash” often experienced from products containing simple carbohydrates and sugars. This is a real advantage for athletes in training, for dieters who want to dodge those sudden, panic-filled cravings, or for individuals who have been experiencing the “energy dip” during the day.

“Intact Nutrition”: Today everyone recognizes the value of whole food nutrition. Mod6 Carb™ is a complete food product in a whole-grain matrix. The macronutrients in Mod6 Carb™ are a whole food source of complex carbohydrates, protein, and essential fatty acids. Compare this with maltodextrin, a high-glycemic index carbohydrate produced by the hydrolysis of starch that has been isolated from corn, rice or potato. Maltodextrin has essentially been stripped of its original nutritional value solely for its simple carbohydrate content. This greatly impacts how it is metabolized in the body and how it affects your physical appearance and performance.

“Protein-Backed”: Unlike maltodextrin and other carbohydrates that have been chemically stripped of much of their original nutritional value, Mod6 Carb™ is densely packed with naturally-occurring macro- and micronutrients, including a “backbone” of proteins supplying a total of 15,331 mg of amino acids per 100 g. Mod6 Carb™ contains 18 different amino acids in total, including all of those required to support tissue protein synthesis in the human body. The protein energy supplied by Mod6 Carb™ may further contribute to its appetite-quenching power.

“Full Spectrum”: Every serving of Mod6 Carb™ contains muscle- and energy sustaining amounts of all three essential macronutrients –carbohydrates, proteins and fats—all derived from an expertly proportioned blend of six whole grains. Practically speaking, it would be exceptionally difficult to obtain such a diversified blend of grains from the diet alone.

“Active and Soluble”: Beta-glucans’ health benefits are driven by their viscosity, which in turn is dependent on their solubility (ability to dissolve in solution) and on the weight of their molecules. As intended, Protein Factory' patented Trim

Top Bottom