Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you in the uk ..order NTBM products from.......

Good to see them adding to their NTBM range too! Ordered N2Burn yesterday and received it today!

Super fast delivery an saves on the wait and shipping cost of ordering from U.S

No Unleashed though which is poor. Apparently UK laws prohibit it's sale, although i am unaware of any such legislation.

Plus at predator the prices are hiked considerably, practically to the point where it's cheaper to go direcv to needto and pay the postage. Just buy in bulk and well in advance.

I only use predator if i need/want something quickly.

shure at predator the prices are hiked considerably, Apparently UK laws prohibit unleashed sale ? well at least I can still fart with, out them adding VAT:rolleyes: and import duty:evil:

Yeah Predator cannot sell Unleashed. Lord knows why.

Soon VAT will be put on bloody oxygen, especially with these tories lol

ha. yes man. dam tories, Richard Branson fore PM!! apparently he has balloons to crash ,and spaceships to fly....:evil:

Correction to be made here guys.

I think I recall someone in customer services mentioning a product and the confusion was between one person being told for a could not be sold and another relaying a message to that effect but omitting to mention it was forma and so someone incorrectly deduced we cannot sell unleashed. Not only can we, we will be doing soon.

We have a Need To Build Muscle shipment due early next week.

And delivery time is excellent !!

hey pred good to see your going to stock up on some of this gear so us guys from the uk can rave on the hype to! what about some of these protiens that are talked about and the new need2 bulk? maybe a trial run to see how they sell?

Top Bottom