Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you HAD to pick one pro-hormone, which one?

lunatic calm

I know how just about everyone feels about these things. I, myself, have tried them and been disappointed. However, once in a while you will hear/read something that sounds half way credible. If you know of or have tried one that works, even if it means taking a higher dose than recommended, which one would it be? For example, I've read in the past that 4-androdiol (i think) may have some anabolic effects. Any of you "chem" geniuses agree?

Last edited:
Forgot about the specific results: Me and some friends used androsol, it put an average of 6 pounds on within two weeks. We all kept most of the gains

Tried androsol for two weeks at the max dosage while keeping my protein intake at least 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight. Scale weight went up 3 lbs. My calories were also higher for those two weeks. I'm not entirely convinced it was the Androsol.

Try Paradeca & Decavar stacked, 6 weeks along with DImaxx creatine. You'll see results if you eat right, train hard.

:eek: I agree, most of what I've read about anyone having a response to these type of supps is that you have to use either 1200 mgs. per day divided, ( Just imagine how much that would cost or in the case of biotest's androsol you end up using about 5 bottles in a month, if you figure the math even from a good priced company like say dps nutrition 1200 mgs of a prohormone would run you for one month about $130 a month, and the androsol would run you about the same per month now add that to what you would normally pay for your protein and other supps. a bit costly for me taste, save your money and just eat right , increase your protein and hit the iron hard.

If I HAD to...... 1-AD. Since i don't think any of them are worth it, I'd pick the one that supposedly has the fewest sides.

Top Bottom