Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do

Word. Gear is the BOMB

Re: If you could double your protein intake without eating another bite would you do

^ it sounds like a real good stack

already doin it homies :) lovin it.

boom file attached. Read that shit its the bomb!!!!!!!!!

Damn man I'm sceptic. :) Sounds like if you just take Gear its like taking all the combined PH and test in the whole wide world into 1 little pill! Without sides whatsoever :)

Damn man I'm sceptic. :) Sounds like if you just take Gear its like taking all the combined PH and test in the whole wide world into 1 little pill! Without sides whatsoever :)

No need to be sceptic my friend.

This stuff works bro - believe me !

nothing to do with ph's or test...but gear will keep you in an anabolic state when taken pre and post work out...aint nothin more important than that :)

2 days left to get it at 25% off :p

No need to be sceptic my friend.

This stuff works bro - believe me !

nothing to do with ph's or test...but gear will keep you in an anabolic state when taken pre and post work out...aint nothin more important than that :)

2 days left to get it at 25% off :p

So, this product, it "pushes" amino acids into the bloodstream? So the body can take up more than it normally would? Like in beyond the normal limits?

I heard that any additional protein over 1g per pound of body weight just gets metabolized into glucose, unless your on roidstacks then the bodies protein consumption raises. If this were true and i weigh 220, how many pills of gear would i have to consume a day to be equavalent to 1g/lb??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom