Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If a protein is advertised everywhere does it make it a better protein?

Absolutely not. That only means they spend more money on advertising. I could make protein out of my basement, and theoretically, if I were to advertise alot for it, then you and people like you would buy it. Does that make it a quality protein? No.

Eas and Muscletech do make quality products. It is just that their prices are so much more than is needed, it is retarded. Base your decisions off your own results and the results of others. NEVER on the amount of advertising they do!!!

Read the labels for Protien % per Gram.
Buy the highest from a reputable brand name.
Mix your own from Whey Isolate, Egg, Soy and Cassien.

One of the highest quality proteins I've seen is Prolab's Advanced Ion Exchange. But the price is what's frustrating about it...one place has 2.2 pounds for 23 bucks. Prolab's 5 lb. whey protein basic is essentially the same price and I wonder if it's worth the extra 2 grams of protein extra per serving.

mmmmmm ............. NO! Just means that place a substantial amount of money into advertising. As a result, the cost of the product is driven up making you think that the product is good. Look at Optimum Nutrition's whey protein -- they don't spend a lot of money on hype and advertising, the cost is fairly cheap, and the the quality is solid. Don't let the hype fool you. Talk to people who have been training for a while -- see what they feel is an effective product.

Ion Exchange? I heard that this process is by way of heat, i.e. electric current. Doesn't heat destroy the integral parts of the protein (Mircofractions)? Why would I want ion exchange?

I have heard that Cross-flow microfiltered (CFM) is the best of the best!

What is the deal?

Uncle McK said:
Ion Exchange? I heard that this process is by way of heat, i.e. electric current. Doesn't heat destroy the integral parts of the protein (Mircofractions)? Why would I want ion exchange?

I have heard that Cross-flow microfiltered (CFM) is the best of the best!

What is the deal?

Yes CFM is the best but it's expensive for the little you gain.

Top Bottom