Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas on what to mix triple threat with.

mitch1301

Finally bought some Mass Quantities Triple Threat 3/60 Vanilla the other day. Can you guys tell me some different ways of taking this stuff. For example, is it as good in milk as it is water?

Thanks
Mitch

i no longer take triple threat because it the lactose kills my stomach, but with all protein i take 1% milk and 2 scoops flax oil/nat pb during bulking and i use water during cutting

I have tried it with milk and water, it's great with both. My favorite so far is 2 cups milk, 2 cups water, 8 frozen strawberries, and 1 banana. It is excellent! Lots of carbs, but mostly good ones in the form of fruit sugar and lactose!

NateDogg

I've found it to be good in milk or water. You can add pretty much any fruit you want. Maybe some peanut butter. Ice cubes. You get the idea, just be creative, most things will taste good.

I've never tried Triple Threat but I recomend Banana's , natural peanut butter, skim milk, and ice...

Top Bottom