Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal blend of protein (proteinfactory)

By the way, I ordered ION Whey Isolate (4 lbs) from PF and it arrived in a plastic bag. Save some old empty containers to put it in when it arrives in the mail.

Here is my post workout formula:

42% Maltodextrin

20% CFM Whey

20% Hydrolyzed whey 520

10% Hydrolyzed Caseinate

8% Glutamine peptides

Caseinate is faster absorbing, but also slow digesting. I'm trying to cut up and add muscle mass so I don't want to overdo the carbs.

Last edited:
How can that be faster faster absorbing if it is slow digesting!? I though whey was the quickly absorbed one.

maxb01 said:
How can that be faster faster absorbing if it is slow digesting!? I though whey was the quickly absorbed one.

Whey , Whey, Whey and some complex carb like Malto for after workout. Within 30 Min for me...

So has anyone here ordered from Protein Factory and been satisfied with what they got? I'm thinking of ordering from there

The Whey Isolate is pretty good. No filler added so it's kinda thin.
They warn you on the PF Web Site what tastes good or Bad.

Sorry about the earlier post. The whey is faster absorbing and the caseinate is slow digesting. I have had great success with ordering from The Protein Factory.

Go to the articles section, and look up the formula for the "psycho bodybuilder". Buy this formula, and add an equal amount of carbs, use it post workout only. My friend and I both did and noticed a difference in recovery. The formula consists of hydrolyzed whey, hydrolyzed casein, CFM whey, glutamine peptides and glutamine. I added dextrose and maltodextrin along with aminogen. I use this for postworkout with a teaspoon of creatine. Never felt better the next day. Oh, it tastes really bad:p

Top Bottom