Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ICON or Katana?

excitebk

Which is superior for cutting?

In terms of:
  • muscle retention
  • sides
  • depth of post cycle therapy
  • and aiding in fat loss

Mind you already have AGX products and ZIP in the mix while on the UD2.0 diet.

Icon is garbage. Don't waste your money.

I have not run Katana yet, but I can guarantee it will blow Icon out of the water.

You will need a proper pct with Katana. PP's test recovery stack and iForce Reversitol is what I would run for PCT.

Icon is garbage. Don't waste your money.

I have not run Katana yet, but I can guarantee it will blow Icon out of the water.

You will need a proper pct with Katana. PP's test recovery stack and iForce Reversitol is what I would run for PCT.

No it isn't. ICON has had a clear impact on my bodyfat levels. They have dropped. When JAM was here, he loved it too.

No it isn't. ICON has had a clear impact on my bodyfat levels. They have dropped. When JAM was here, he loved it too.

I ran Icon solo at 6 caps a day for 30 days. I ran it with my base diet and no additional supps just to test it out. I was highly disappointed with my results. No drop in body fat. No recomp effect. No extra pumps or strength.

Did you run Icon solo or was it stacked with another supp?

I have heard mixed reviews from Icon. Some good, some not so good.

In all honesty, I have to say katanadrol because ICON has mixed reviews and the two compounds in katanadrol (tren and halodrol) have been proven many many times.

I haven't used ICON myself, but I never would because I like using stuff that I know works and gets the job done.

I ran Icon solo at 6 caps a day for 30 days. I ran it with my base diet and no additional supps just to test it out. I was highly disappointed with my results. No drop in body fat. No recomp effect. No extra pumps or strength.

Did you run Icon solo or was it stacked with another supp?

I stacked it with PPlex a few months ago. I am also taking it right now with Beastdrol and PPlex and I like it a lot. I feel my midsection getting tighter everyday.

I suppose it gives different people different results.

I stacked it with PPlex a few months ago. I am also taking it right now with Beastdrol and PPlex and I like it a lot. I feel my midsection getting tighter everyday.

I suppose it gives different people different results.

Well, if you stack it with much stronger compounds then it's hard to realy know what's what.

If you use it by itself, then you can give a completely fair and legit assesment.

Top Bottom