Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanna download Wolverine...

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
As most of you know, I love comic books. I haven't read one forever, but the stories always stayed with me. Anyway, I so have to see Wolverine... but don't wanna go to the movies, cause well I don't.

Anyway, which is the best site... get this movie, and how long does it take?

I usually don't pirate the entertaiment industry, but probably gonna transgress this time.

Have a most tranquil Sunday All. :verygood:

Which version to do you want? The version that has better quality but unfinished from a movie perspective (ie CGI is a little off) or the version that in the theaters?

Which version to do you want? The version that has better quality but unfinished from a movie perspective (ie CGI is a little off) or the version that in the theaters?

The version that is in theaters.
How ya been?

been on the road much?

How is the Mac?

U went desktop... right?

The version that is in theaters.
How ya been?

been on the road much?

How is the Mac?

U went desktop... right?
Good, good. Just working away and planning. The Mac is still good, but I'm also thinking of getting a Netbook because I'm afraid of taking the Mac anywhere and of it getting damaged. I can't help you with the one that's in theaters. :(

The other one is around and pretty easy to find.

Good, good. Just working away and planning. The Mac is still good, but I'm also thinking of getting a Netbook because I'm afraid of taking the Mac anywhere and of it getting damaged. I can't help you with the one that's in theaters. :(

The other one is around and pretty easy to find.

The other one will do just fine.

U remind me of MoonKnight as a comic book hero...
LOL

I like Vera, but not top 5 material.

Your movie can be found with ease on DC++, but I discourage you downloading the free program because you're gonna have 1001 questions on configuring.

Top Bottom