Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I wanna download Wolverine...

As most of you know, I love comic books. I haven't read one forever, but the stories always stayed with me. Anyway, I so have to see Wolverine... but don't wanna go to the movies, cause well I don't.

Anyway, which is the best site... get this movie, and how long does it take?

I usually don't pirate the entertaiment industry, but probably gonna transgress this time.

Have a most tranquil Sunday All. :verygood:

I just found the first 20 issues of Spawn in my parents attic. I'll sell them to you brah.

LOL...
Yeah... I would dig that.
Seriously.

I actually have a shit ton of old comics, some really good ones too. A lot of the x-men if you're into wolverine. I have kept them all in mint condition (for the most part), in hopes of them appreciating in value but the ones I have researched haven't increased for shit.

If you are serious, I will go through them and 'blue book' them, then see which ones I would be happy to part with.

I actually have a shit ton of old comics, some really good ones too. A lot of the x-men if you're into wolverine. I have kept them all in mint condition (for the most part), in hopes of them appreciating in value but the ones I have researched haven't increased for shit.

If you are serious, I will go through them and 'blue book' them, then see which ones I would be happy to part with.

LOL... I still have my old ones locked away in my guest room at my parents home in Lake Las Vegas.

I'm thinking next time I visit... I'm gonna bust open that chest and geek out.

LOL... I still have my old ones locked away in my guest room at my parents home in Lake Las Vegas.

I'm thinking next time I visit... I'm gonna bust open that chest and geek out.

Shit yes, I picked up my old box of comics last week from the rents house. i have been meaning to rummage through all of them. I haven't smoked in ages but am thinking this could be a good opportunity, lol

Shit yes, I picked up my old box of comics last week from the rents house. i have been meaning to rummage through all of them. I haven't smoked in ages but am thinking this could be a good opportunity, lol

U rawk.

I agree....-U didn't hear me say this...-

Top Bottom