Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I take Hydroxycutt now is it ok to take Creatine with it?

Daisy_Girl said:
Yep, it is safe.

Thank-you I am going to start to take Creatine this weekend for a cycle, get as much bulk on as possible to start cutting in August.

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

joes girl....be very careful with this combo...it will dehydrate you faster than the "Death Valley" 50 mile run.....Iam very serious and heed my advice....watch your minerals and potassium, keep a 1 gal. jug of water with you at all times....

PBR said:
joes girl....be very careful with this combo...it will dehydrate you faster than the "Death Valley" 50 mile run.....Iam very serious and heed my advice....watch your minerals and potassium, keep a 1 gal. jug of water with you at all times....

Never thought of that..... interesting. I know that fat burners tend to dehydrate you faster, so you need to make sure to drink even MORE water....but never considered the creatine dehydration effects too. Good input.

PBR said:

So are you saying PBR that it is not agood combo to take??

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Joe's Girl said:
So are you saying PBR that it is not agood combo to take??

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

He's not saying it is not a good combo, just that watch your hydration. ALL fat burners/stimulants have a dehydrating effect. SO even when JUST taking a fat burner, you need to drink more water. Creatine ALSO has a dehydrating effect. SO combine the two, and you have to watch your hydration levels.

If you are someone who does not drink a lot of water, and cannot imagine drinking 1-2 gallons a day....then neither one is for you. Especially not together. They are perfectly safe to take together....you just have to stay hydrated.

Daisy_Girl said:
He's not saying it is not a good combo, just that watch your hydration. ALL fat burners/stimulants have a dehydrating effect. SO even when JUST taking a fat burner, you need to drink more water. Creatine ALSO has a dehydrating effect. SO combine the two, and you have to watch your hydration levels.

If you are someone who does not drink a lot of water, and cannot imagine drinking 1-2 gallons a day....then neither one is for you. Especially not together. They are perfectly safe to take together....you just have to stay hydrated.

No I am a person who drinks tons of water always pretty much refillling my water bottle every 20 mintues here at work..

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

when staying hydrated, you want to sip your water frequently...it is best absorbed at apporx. 48 degrees...this temp allows the small intestine to absorb water thoroughly....room temp water at large quanity will pass quickly and that in itself will dehydrate you.( you will be peeing every 20 minutes)..thats how you get rid of excess water...do not drink distilled water, again that will flush the system very fast....the only thing you may notice with this combo- is cramping...abdominal and muscle cramps are very common...again watch your minerals to aliviate this...Thanks Daisy for the back up!!! ;)

PBR said:
when staying hydrated, you want to sip your water frequently...it is best absorbed at apporx. 48 degrees...this temp allows the small intestine to absorb water thoroughly....room temp water at large quanity will pass quickly and that in itself will dehydrate you.( you will be peeing every 20 minutes)..thats how you get rid of excess water...do not drink distilled water, again that will flush the system very fast....the only thing you may notice with this combo- is cramping...abdominal and muscle cramps are very common...again watch your minerals to aliviate this...Thanks Daisy for the back up!!! ;)

Thanks for the advice very much appreciated PBR!!!!!!! :)

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Top Bottom