Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some help L-carnitine administration and injection

eliecer pivonot

what's up guys , I got some L-carnitine that comes in oil base, where should I inject it ? some people say you have to inject it where most of your fat is stored in this case it would be my belly so I guess I should go sub-q, I really need some guidance here boys thank you.

You can just take it orally. no need to inject. I doubt you will notice much from it anyways. It wont hurt but its not going to be some magic fat loss amino. You really just need to be in a caloric deficit every single day for fat loss.

First off - you don't need to inject the carnitine. L-carnitine is almost 100% bioavailable when taken orally. Just use an oral L-carnitine supplement.

L-carnitine is synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It transfers long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they may be oxidized to produce energy.

As great as that sounds, supplemental L-carnitine doesn't do a whole lot because your body can efficiently already create it's own. Supplementing with it certainly won't hurt but don't expect miracles. If you do decide to supplement with Carnitine, use the acetyl-l-carnitine version as it is the most bioavailable.

Don't expect miracles. The best supplement you can take for fat loss is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance and recovery. I would argue it's the best supplement on the market today for fat loss.

Top Bottom