Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some help...

For some god damn reason I am getting some fat around my nipples. I never had this fat before but it started to form around the middle/end of my Phyto stack. I don't freakin get it. I haven't gained any weight and my upper body is the strongest it's ever been. I don't know why this is happening and it's very frustrating and embarrassing considering i've never ever had this problem.

My diet hasn't changed much although I do eat Steamed Chicken and Broccoli with white rice more but that's the only difference. I used to eat REGULAR chicken and broccoli much more about 2 years ago and this never happened.

Should I take a fat burner? Throw something extra in my workout for some extra chest? I don't know what to do!

You think gyno can form from natural test boosters? I've never taken an AAS so I don't understand how gyno can form.

Can you really get gyno from Phyto/HCGenerate alone?

You think gyno can form from natural test boosters? I've never taken an AAS so I don't understand how gyno can form.

Can you really get gyno from Phyto/HCGenerate alone?

I'd guess it if boosted testosterone without blocking estrogen and you were already prone to gyno then its not impossible. I'd recommend trying an OTC AI at this point and not continue if the sides keep up. DS Triazole and PES Erase are two great options!

Is it reverseable? Should I stop taking HCG and Phyto then? Because I don't understand it and it's very nerve wracking.

If I take a picture of my chest, would you guys be able to tell the difference?

Is it reverseable? Should I stop taking HCG and Phyto then? Because I don't understand it and it's very nerve wracking.

If I take a picture of my chest, would you guys be able to tell the difference?
I would drop the hcgenerate for now, it is meant to be ran during cycle and pct....phyto is a stand alone test booster. Save the hcgenerate for your first cycle

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom