Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a shake with as much Protien AND calories as possible

Audio8

Subject says it all. preferably around 50g protien and atleast 1,000 cals per serving. I used to take Isopure, but that has 0 cals and now I need as muh cals as possile. Taste is secondary.

Nlarge2;

53g of protein (not the best quality though, only 60% pure)
86g of carbs from maltodex
600 cals

Extra (to hit 1000cals):
With milk +20g protein, +36carbs
With Flax +180cals +EFA
Also you can add raw eggs, malt ect....

My personal fav gainer right now.

Why do u guys keep recommending NLarge from Prolab so much?I checked the label yesterday at Safeway and the main ingredient is Maltodextrin. Maltodextrin rates on the Glycemic Index at 105. This is even HIGHER than pure Glucose! You get an enormous sugar rush from this double glucose molecule and within one hour your insulin levels will totally crash. The whey protein content doesn't help matters either since it will be metabolized very quickly too.

A much better solution would be mixing a shake consisting of instant oatmeal, whey/caseine powder and milk (or water).

Testoman

instant oatmeal? That doesn't have the cals I need. I already have Isopure, which is pure whey protien. I could mix that with a high cal shake i guess.

Weight gainers are definately what youre looking for. try this stuff called cytogainer by cytosport. 50-some odd g of protein only 3 g of carbs and like 600 cals. also it has creatine and glutamine in it. its also digested VERY easily.

Top Bottom