Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting more FAT every day, summer 2002 ain't far away. Need some help here.

WantNoFatAssHo!

Ok, this is my situation, i've gone from 9,8% BF to 14,0 in about six months.

I've been training real hard, and I've done almost no cardio. I've gained some nice muscle and strenght, which I never could have done without eating in excess. I'm a hacdcore hardgainer.

But, i've also gained a lot of FAT. And I want to get down to about 8% BF bu april 2002, which is only five months away now.

The challenge for me now is to keep the muscle at all cost.

This is what I've done so far.

1. Stopped taking creatine with 90g's of dextrose ED. (That alone is 350calories off)
2. Cleaned up my diet, no snacks or fatty foods
3. Increased my proteine intake trough caseine/whey powders
4. Started taking about 200mg's of caffeine ED

Still i do very little cardio to keep muscle, esp. for the legs.

Now, what else can I do to reach my goal?

Peace

i too am a hardcore hardgainer and have to put on fat to gain muscle becasue of call the calories i take in. SUmmer 2002 is far away... i don't cut until 2 months in advnce. If you are still buggin about it and want to lose fat now while keeping quality muscle, consider the following things:
1 - If AS is an option, take a Fina, winny, test w/ 3 days clomid therapy cycle
2 - Up protein and good fats, also avoid high GI carbs after your first 2 meals
3 - As cardio is concerned, it must be done! Instead of running, which always make me lose mass, go on the bike. I found this to be not as effective in burning fat as running but deffinilt more effective in burning fat while preserving muscle mass
4 - bump down your dextrose to 50 grams per postworkout shake
5 - add in some ephedra and aspirin to your caffine
6 - add in some norephrine, topical yohembine, aspirin
7 - avoid simple sugars (except post workout) at all cost and remeber to keep your healthy fats up
***Remeber, don't get discouraged. Cutting should be a relaxingtime from buling all year. The longer it takes you to cut, the longer your bf will stay off***

hell w/ 5 months time I wouldn't hit the cardio yet (specially since it kinda blows). I would just use diet and hardcore lifting. That way around the 2.5 month mark you have an ace up your sleeve to reach the next lvl of leaness.

Top Bottom